Tuesday 19 June 2012

ooooo another Disaronno if you please!



I haven't written an about me tag for a while. So when i saw this one i thought i would have a go. Join in too!!!!!


About me.

Do you have a middle name?
 Jill.


What was your favourite subject at school?
Art and Child development.

 
What's your favourite drink?
Tea and hot chocolate for hot drinks, although it has to be quite a strong hot chocolate - i don't like the really sugary or watery ones. Water and apple juice are my fave cold drinks. And my fave alcohol beverage would be Disaronno with ice, a strong cosmopolitian and Pimms and lemonade. I like a glass of Baileys every now and then too.




Favourite song at the moment?
Still loving Mama do the hump - Rizzle Kicks and i'm really liking Conor Maynard - can't say no. at the moment.

What would you name your children?
I have 2 boys already. I won't be having anymore children but if i did, i like Poppy and Daisy (hence my shop name), Lottie, and i've already used my favourite boys names.

Do you participate in any sports?
Nope! I do like to walk though and i try to go to pilates twice a week.


Favourite book?
A vintage affair, Isabelle Wolfe and Twelve days of Christmas, Trisha Ashley are my favourite novels.
I have lots of coffee table books that i love. And firm favourites are: How to be lovely, an Audrey Heburn way of life, What would Audrey do?, The Hummingbird bakery cook book, and Dottie Angels book.


Favourite colour?
White, blue, pink

Favourite animal?
Lambs and dolphins




 
Favourite perfume?
L'occitane cherry blossom


Favourite holiday?
Venice with my husband, Cornwall with my hubby and boys.




Have you graduated high school?
Yes, a while ago now - haha!


Do you speak any other languages?
I remember a sprinkling of French. But probably not enough to get me by!!


Do you have any siblings?
Thats a bit complicated. I have a half brother and sister but sadly i don't see them.

What's your favourite store?
Tkmaxx for homewares. Liberty and Fortnum and Mason for browsing, Charity shops and antique stores for thrifting.


Favourite restaurant?
Close by - Santa Lucia
and further afield - Food for friends - Brighton.


Favourite movie?
Roman Holiday, You've got Mail, Leap year and grown ups

Favourite Tv Show?
Got to be Friends


How tall are you?
5"1.5


Personal Questions...

What do you order at Starbucks?
 Hot chocolate, no cream and chocolate chunk shortbread.

One thing in your closet you can not live without? 
 baggy jeans.

What's one thing people probably don't know about you?
I am really open, so if people ask i'll pretty much tell them anything.


Name one thing you want to do before you die?
 See killer whales and dolphins in the wild.


What's one food you cannot live without?
probably chocolate.

What quote/phrase do you live by?
'what would Audrey do?'

Look for the good in everything

What was the last book you read?
The Duggars 20 and counting

What's your most listened to song on iTunes?
I don't have itunes, but hubby does. I guess i choose mama do the hump mostly, its my favourite dance in the car to song.

What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I am pretty simple really, i like comfort over style. There are just more important things going on in my life. I pretty much wear jeans, a slogan tee and cardi every day.


Two hobbies?
Making and thrifting


Two pet peeves?
People who use others and people with no manners.


Guilty pleasures?
Crappy tele like 19 kids and counting or May the best house win.


xx



 Lovely things:

1) Giggles with hubby.
2) Working hard at pilates
3) Hearing from my Mum (shes having a lovely time in Lake Garda) 

 

4 comments:

magie said...

Very interesting..thanks for sharing :) It was nice to get to know even more about yourself..
I do like Baileys as well..I usually have Baileys with coffee around Christmas time as a treat.
We are actually going to name our little girl Poppy..I do like that name. Daisy and Lottie are also very lovely as well.
The cherry blossom perfume sounds like a very pretty scent, I will have to keep my eye out for that one..
Have a great day today!
Magie x

Callies Cottage said...

I am with you on a few of your answers there...
Have a lovely day,
Callie x

Pom Pom said...

I like that: baggy jeans, a slogan tee and a cardi. Sounds PERFECT to me!
I liked learning these things about YOU, Lissy Lou!

Josie-Mary said...

How lovely to find out more about you :) x