Friday 16 March 2012

Lovely things:

Daffodils from the hubbie and boys. I recieved the biggest bunch. I separated them and now have them all over the house. Here are a few pics:







I went into my favourite local town (or city, as it is now known) Chelmsford and got some charity shop bargains:

A cute wooden bunny family and a lovely wooden lady - both 50p.

 





And my mum treated me to this cute silver bambi charm:




This months issue of Country Living is really lovely and full of spring - i like the little simple ideas book that comes with it:





Mmmmm lunch today is a mismatch of leftovers - aren't they the best lunches????




Look what my Mum found in a Charity shop!!! Love it!! 



Have a great weekend. Any plans? We are off to Brighton tommorrow and then a Mothers day Dinner with family on Sunday (I hope i get a lie in).

xx

Todays lovely things:

1) Thank you to all the lovely people that have voted this month at Dorset cereals little blog awards - if you havent already, you can vote for me here. I would be so grateful if you would.
2) My house smelling of baking.
3) My big boy being very helpful in actually getting us out of the house on time this morning!!

6 comments:

Country Rabbit said...

lovely treats and treasures!! and shining yellow daffs! just blissful- love the rabbits and tin!...and the bambi charm is sooo lovely!
...my grandperants on my fathers side lived and grew up in chelmsford ;0) we went often- i remember a big mall and going to a town hall christmas jumble sale- which i remember as exciting as my nan gave me 2 pound! woohoo! hehe x

Unknown said...

Great finds! And lovely daffs.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Hi, I stumbled across your blog this morning and was quite taken with your tulips. I then noticed that you read Country Living, as do I, both US and UK versions and then......I noticed you are a Lissy Lou as am I although I am Lissie Lou so I thought it only appropriate to stop by and say hello! You have a lovely blog and I look forward to visiting often!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I hope you had fun in Brighton!

Victoria xxx

MrsP said...

Lovely daffys, they are such a lovely flower - brightens up the room.

xx

♥ Miss Tea said...

awwww those are lovely daffodils! Happy Mother's day to you! lovely photos as usual! i just love the cute wooden bunny family and the wooden lady! the cute bambi is so kitsch-tastic! have a lovely time in Brighton!

x susan