Monday 26 March 2012

A lovely fair

Saturday was the vintage and handmade fair at Leigh on sea. This is my favourite fair as its pretty big. I did resist the urge to look around myself this time though.

I did pretty well although not as well as the first time i went.









This was the stall next to me. I love this gorgeous teacups with flowers in them. I almost got a lily in the valley teacup, but i did resist. I was there to make money, not spend it. Maybe next time!!





I didn't take any pictures as it was busy constantly.
Me and my Mum were pleased to be sitting behind a lovely Mother and Daughter (i must take pics of their lovely stalls next time.) They sell some great pieces of jewellery etc and lots of lovely buttons!!!!!


I have to say i'm quite glad the fair is over now as i really want to set up my website and start making new things - i have lists and lists of things i want to make!!


New post at a year of 30.


xx

Lovely things:

1) Sunshine!!
2) A busy but fabulous weekend.
3) Getting to bed really early last night and waking up all refreshed today.


9 comments:

Thecraftytrundler said...

Glad you had a good day! It's so hard not to be tempted by all the lovely things around you : )

Sharon xx

Deborah said...

Your stall looks great, such a shame it was too far from me I would have loved to have
visited :) heres to a happy week sweetie

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Country Rabbit said...

i was just sitting on my back door step with laptop on my lap, and a milky coffee in the other enjoying your post ;0)...love the books and hearts! L*O*V*E it!!!!!x

Andi's English Attic said...

Oh, I had the British Isles jigsaw. That's how I know knives and forks were made in Sheffield! Glad to hear you had a lovely day. xx

OhSoVintage said...

Glad to hear you did well. Yes, it is tempting to buy and lose sight of the fact that you are there you take not spend money but you were very good by the sound of it.

OhSoVintage said...

Just wanted to add that I have tried on several occasins to leave a comment but not succeeded. This time it looks as if it might be ok.

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I always find whenever I've done a fair because you're there all day you're constantly walking round finding new things to buy!!

Victoria xx

Rae said...

Oh that looks like a lot of fun...just wish I could have gone with you :)
Happy day dear!

Josie-Mary said...

It's nice when they're over isn't it? You can relax before the next mad panic..... I too have a long list of things I want to make! x