Monday 6 February 2012

Snow, snow, snow!!!!

I normally hate the snow, but so far it hasn't been too bad (although my car did get stuck this morning taking the boys to school. Thankfully a nice man came out of his house to give me a push).

We had snowfall on Saturday night so most of Sunday was spent playing in it. We also took the boys on the sledges into town for dinner. No one was there...whimps!!! I must admit i was puffed out on our return journey.

It hasn't snowed anymore, and i hope it doesn't. One day is enough for me.







The house with the yellow windows:





We got a phone call from the man that used to live in our house to tell us that our snowman was the best he had seen - how lovely is that?!







Can you see the old bike?







I had never noticed this house in the distnace until now. I love the window - it looks pretty in the snow.




Inside and cosy.



There is a new post at my other blog today.


xx


Todays lovely things:

1)Help from strangers.
2)Great mail.
3)A lovely cuppa.


11 comments:

Callies Cottage said...

I know people get cross with the snow but I love it and am so envious!Your pictures look magical..
Keep Warm and cosy.
Callie

Thecraftytrundler said...

Great pics, the children must have loved it!!! I agree wholeheartedly with you though, one, or two days is enough!!!!

Sharon xx

Country Rabbit said...

todays lovely things about 'lissylou and the two little boys' blog...1) beauty in snowy pictures...2) your happy , lovely boys...3) love your snow man too...how kind the man to contact you and say so too ;0)xx

Amanda said...

Nice for one day then thats it, go away! Your snowman is a jolly looking fellow.

Grateful4Crochet said...

I am so envious of your snow- it looks amazing!!
At the moment weather here is fluctuating between extreme humidity, and constant rainfall!!
That snow just looks beautiful

Dawn said...

I agree - one day of snow is plenty!

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

So pretty and magical! x

♥ Miss Tea said...

Snow is just beautiful! so envious that you get snow! hehe but i do love snow and i love all your photos, the snow angels and the lovely trees covered with snow and the snowman! all i can say is WOW!

x susan

MrsP said...

Beautiful pictures xx

Kelly said...

I hate snow, it causes me so much hassle at work but your photos are so pretty!!!

Crafted by Carly said...

Gorgeous, magical snaps! Thank you for sharing!!!
I'm still wishing for some snow here.....
Carly
x