Friday 9 December 2011

A catch up:


This post is a catch up of the photos i have on my camera/mobile:


My latest advent swap goodies - Chocolate heaven book - yum, sparkly lip gloss and a collection of pamper goodies:




 Some favourite Christmas decorations. I was lucky enough to find this gorgeous lady in a charity shop a few years ago:




A new buy:




This lovely father Christmas is one of 3 victorian ornaments i have inherited:




My Believe sign is always up - it reminds me of Polar Express!! These cute reindeers belong to the boys. On Christmas day they find them filled with little chocolates:




A new bargain santa:



One of Belle and Boos gorgeous prints:




I want these! aren't they the prettiest chocolates:




I love this: Its something i would like to recreate in my bedroom.




What a gorgeous decoration idea:




Mmmm i have to make this:




 There is also a new post here

xx


9 comments:

LaaLaa said...

Lovely goodies there! I'm so behind with sharing my presents but I have had other things to think about this week, so I will excuse myself. Have a lovely weekend. xx

Country Rabbit said...

you are making me hungry- those choc's do look amazing!!!!...bet they taste better though ;0)xx
awww love the festive ornaments and knitted reindeers...especially the victorian santa- such a treasure- love old decors. Im soooo cold today- its really turned freezzy here, old houses, high ceilings do take an age to warm up ;0)x

Mrs. Cozy Home said...

Oh those reindeer make me smile!

Alisa Noble said...

Such cuteness!
But now I need to go dig out my hidden chocolate stash! ;)

Gem said...

This is a beautiful post, lots of lovely things and some great photos. I love the idea of the branch in the window it looks gorgeous, I may just have to have a go at re-creating that one day x x x x

magie said...

Such sweet Christmas decorations. I just love the vintage father Christmas one, what a treasure! Those reindeer are just too cute :)
The salted caramel popcorn sounds really yummy, I will have to give this a try :)
Have a lovely weekend!

Tracy Glover said...

Hello? I love your decoration. Enjoy your goodies. Your pics are scrumptious. xx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Love the mistletoe kiss ornament!!

Victoria xxx

B.................. said...

Santa on a toadstool......................love love love!
I am going to buy Polar Express tomorrow, purely on your reccommendation, I really do feel as though I need to watch!

B xxx