Friday 16 September 2011

I saw it and i liked

 
 Ever since i was a little girl i have loved quizzes, questions, filling in forms etc.
I spotted this one in blog land and couldn't resist:
 
On waking the first 3 things I do are… Say ' Coming' (I am always woken up by my youngest), Get out of bed to get the boy, Get back into bed and try and snooze a bit longer - doesn't really work as he chats!!!!



If I had a superpower it would be….To get rid of the worlds problems

If I could trade places for a day with someone it would be…
Beyonce - i'd sing and strut about on stage!!



If someone wrote a story about me the title would be…. She had a lot to deal with - and shes only 30!

When I was seven years old… I loved barbies and dolls.

If you open my fridge you will see….
Lots of salad, hummus, rice milk, dark chocolate

My favourite view is… The cornwall coast

The 3 things I will tell my children are…I love you, be yourself, try your best

The song or musical piece for the theme tune of my life is…. I Will Survive!

I used to be…a Nursery Nurse

My biggest guilty pleasures are… Hot chocolate and magazines



My wardrobe is… Full of clothes that don't fit - i put on a stone when i broke my foot!

Never have I ever… taken drugs

My kids taught me…  time is precious

Life is like a… a gift

My earliest memory is…. drinking milk out of glass bottles sitting in preschool

My underwear drawer … is very mismatched!!!

I feel like running for the hills when…. My kids argue, or whine, or talk back.



On my teenage bedroom wall there was… posters of Take That - literally every gap was filled, even the ceiling!!

My ideal partner would have the ..... i already have my perfect partner, although if he could put his clothes in the linen bin and rubbish in the bin, and listen a bit more he'd be even better - but i guess no one is perfect!


Have a go too, i'd love to read your answers xx

2 comments:

faith76 said...

Thanks for sharing - may have a go too. I try the first one every morning with my little girl and always say it's dark still sweety - not morning yet but to no avail for little miss chatter box.

Not complaining too much though as when it's the teenage years I'm sure I will be yelling at her to get out of bed. :)

Leah x

Mrs. Cozy Home said...

OMg I am guilty of poster-wallpaper as well as a teen, except it was new Kids on the Block!

Yes, even the ceiling. :)