Friday 5 November 2010

Questions and Answers

 I've seen these floating around blogland. Join in too!!


-What age were you when you were at your most happiest?

28, one year ago

-What is your most played song?

Probably something by Beyonce



-What is your most favourite food and least favourite food?

 I love dark chocolate/ Pizza/ Goats cheese/ Caramalised onions



I hate meat/fish/eggs/celery


-Favourite tv programme or film?

I love Friends/Desperate housewives/celebrity juice



And You've got mail/ Roman Holiday/ The Holiday/ The hangover




-Ideal job?

I'd have a great voice and be a singer


-Favourite flower?

 Daisies



-When did you last cry?

Watching Sylvia a couple of weeks ago. (I thought this was going to be a happy film...it was not)



-If you were marooned on a desert island with a celebrity, who would you like it to be?

Mmmmm Johnny Depp. That would be if i wasn't married of course ;)



If i could choose anyone dead or alive it would be Audrey Hepburn.
David Attenborough or Bear Grylls would be good choices too  - so interesting and probably able to keep me alive!!





-What is your favourite time of year?

The beginning of Spring or early Autumn






-What was your favourite sweet as a child?

Mmmm not sure about this one. Maybe Kinder eggs and kinder bars. I remember eating the fizzy cola bottles too. I don't eat them now as they have gelatine in them.




-If you were given £1000 which you had to spend, which would be the first shop/s you would head to?

Urban Outfitter/ Cath Kidston/ Natural edge in Leigh on sea




-Have you ever been in the Newspaper? If so, why?

When i was little, i was at a Barnados fair. I was with another girl pulling a characters tail.

xx


Have a great weekend?


5 comments:

All things nice... said...

It's cool to read abit more about you, just add this post to my blog sometime. Thanks for sharing

All things nice...

Flossie and Tom said...

Loved reading your answers - mmmmm Johnny Depp , good choice

XX

Anonymous said...

I love Johnny Depp. I used to walk around in an I love jack sparrow t shirt. I love the favorite foods that you put also!

Lisa said...

I like your Ck montage of goodies.
Thank you for my parcel, it arrived yesterday. Love them both.
Lisa x

A Thrifty Mrs said...

So interesting to learn more about you!