Tuesday 30 November 2010

Christmassy

 On the weekend i held my second sale at Leigh on Sea.
A really lovely fair with 2 floors and 6 rooms full of lovely vintage and handmade items.







 I bought myself a lovely cherry necklace,
 and a vintage basket to store my loo rolls in.
For my youngest son i bought a sock dog and a sock bunny for Christmas from the wonderful two by two!!



 That evening we celebrated a friends birthday with a gorgeous big cake made by my Sister in Law to be (Strawberrys dipped by my 5 year old niece!)



 Family dog:



 --------------------------------

I have been making up some Christmas hearts:
 If you would like one they are £3.00 plus £1 p&p
Get them quick as they are only available until 16th December.


 You can choose what colour girl you would like - yellow/blue/green/white


 Or what santa you would like - Chimney/sack/stocking


 They are 15cm x 15cm and can be scented with vanilla spice if you wish.

Just email me at poppyanddaisys@gmail.com
or contact me through my blog or facebook page.

(I accept cash/cheque/paypal)

------------------------------


We have snow today! Do you?




xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - your hearts are very pretty. I'm sure that they will sell well. Stay warm, xx

Mrs. Cozy Home said...

OOh the snow is so pretty! NO snow here yet, just boring ole rain :(

Heidi said...

I have over 2 feet of snow and I love your cherry necklace!

Unknown said...

Such a christmassy post, lovely!
And we have tons of snow :)
Kat x

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

The cherry necklace is so cute!

Victoria xx