Monday 20 September 2010

Notebook Monday - Vintage special


-Wonderful vintage sites:








-Great Vintage pictures to make you smile from We heart it:








------


-Grab a cocktail and listen to some gorgeous music.
May i recommend:

Billie Holiday - Ain't nobodys buisness if i do

Nina Simone - My baby just cares for me

Frank Sinatra - Thats life

Doris Day - On the sunny side of the street



--------




I want to take tea at this wonderful Patisserie in London.

Theres even a 1920's dressing up box to get you in the vintage mood!!!  

xx




6 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I actually saw Bar Era at a vintage fair a few months back and they have some lovely things. My parents have a lot of vintage glassware and I have Babycham bits and pieces.

Victoria xx

daisychain said...

thank you so much x

A Bun Can Dance said...

I think my last message got lost in the ether!
Hello there Lissy Lou! Lovely pics, and I adore the dresses in the first photo!
On the topic of Tart's Cafe in Bristol - do let me know if you're in the area and we'll try to meet up for tea and cake. We live about 25 miles away, so not that far.
Have a fabby week ahead,
Denise x

Mary Poppins said...

Ohooo thank you for sharing :0) Ohooo really do you think the bag is CK ish, I hadnt thought of that, have to say my mag hasnt come yet, and you know what, i am not yearning ;0) Only seem to buy the odd nick nack every now and then, and a little fabric, the prices put me off a little, can get something with alot more character imo, for less money. Very pretty things though :0)

Hugs

M xxxx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Love this stuff!! Brilliant!!
xxxx

Rebecca said...

I love Ann Taintor! I have a postcard pack from her, and I framed one that says 'I dreamed my whole house was clean' :-)