Monday 12 July 2010

Notebook Monday


Great background music:

I love a bit of jazz...this is one of my faves-
Kind of blue- Miles Davis




Camembert fondue:

Press a garlic clove and a couple of teaspoons of white wine in the cheese. Dampen the box it comes in a place in the oven/grill/or bbq until it begins to bubble (about 15 mins)
serve with crusty bread.





This site is great for kids, lots of colouring pages and art activites.




Love this:

Dear Lord,

So far today, i'm doing alright.
I have not gossiped, lost my temper, been greedy, grump, nasty, selfish or self indulgent. 
I have not whined, complained, cursed or eaten any chocolate.
I have charged nothing on my credit card.

But i will be getting out of bed in a minute, and i think i will really need your help then.




I have been been asking for these teatowels for birthday and christmas for years - hint hint!!




Also aren't these glasses gorgeous?








 What a fab site!!(Also stocks Lovely Lovely)







Have a good week!!
xx

1 comment:

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

I love The Prayer!!

Am having a crafty Give away on my Blog if you fancy popping over and having a look!
love
Michelle x