Monday 31 May 2010

Notebook Monday



-I really love Letterbox

It has such great gift ideas for gifts
My eldest has these:



This is a great site with lots of info.






What a great idea!!

Made from soysilk, i love the sheep!!






The name itself makes me love this online shop!!



What a fab idea (recipe magnets!!)




-Quote
I'm not sure where i found this but i like it!!  

'We can gain happiness from the smallest of observations about the world around us...This month, i'm going to stop and notice.'


xx


5 comments:

Lisa said...

I do enjoy your notebook Monday's, there's always something interesting.
Lisa x

Kissed by an Angel said...

You found so many lovely things!!! Clever!! I love the saying too!!
xxxx

salty pebble said...

ive gained alot of happiness just reading your note book monday- absolutely LOVING recipe magnets!! i must find where they came from ;0)xx enjoy your hols with the boys xx

LoloDesigns said...

Now those recipe magnets look fabbie and have given me an idea. Treehouse has now been bookmarked, lovely site. xx

Unknown said...

Very cute!!!! Lovely pics! Have a great weekxxxxxx