Wednesday 21 April 2010

Rosali bliss, red for heart and mmm apple pie


Here are some more pics of my work/spare room...i had my first overnight guest last week...so out came the sofabed with the pretty Rosali bedding....i love this room now..its so pretty.




I got my certificate last week from BHF......we raised an amazing............... £461.25!! so thank you to all those that have helped.
Please take a look at the items that are still for sale here......you can buy as bundles or individuals if you'd like..just ask :)


Mmmmm i love apple pie with custard..last week i bought some Asda extra special custard with madagascan vanilla, it tastes more like icecream than custard and i have to say i wasn't to keen on it hot...but the next day i served it cold with cold apple pie and it was delicious.


This brings me onto Weightloss Wednesday:

If you remember..last week i had lost 2 pounds...but i had been ill. This week that to pounds is back on again...so really i guess i've stayed the same.
This week i have eaten 'mostly' correct portion sizes, even when eating out, but haven't denied myself treats.
I have also exercised well this week...we went on a family bikeride on the weekend (my first this year, i was in agony!!), I have also done some stretches and a pilates Dvd, so quite happy with myself this week.

What is you guilty/or not so guilty little foodie treat?
xx

(There are 2 more days to enter my giveaway...2 posts down)

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Well done for organising and raising so much for BHF.
Is that beddign from Ikea? I think that's the one I want to buy!
Lisa x

Kissed by an Angel said...

Your room looks lovely!! So does the apple pie!!!
I've been really good since the Sunday before last!! I went back on Atkins, and it's no problem!!! Do you see the sparkle from my polished halo!!!!
xxxx

Lululiz said...

Fabulous result, thats a goodly sum of money!
The room looks so pretty with that gorgeous bedlinen.

Meadow said...

Love that bedding, wish there was an Ikea near me...

salty pebble said...

well done you x ive been like a yoyo with my weight one minute im loosing and next im gaining- think being abit low lately hasnt helped.
your beautifl guest room/studio is a beautiful delight i bet your guest was very happy there with all your treasures x ;0) x

p.s i bought a special cherry pie from marksy sparksy and it was yum!

Mimi and Tilly said...

I think my favourite treat is cake. Any kind. I love it all...

periwinkle said...

well done on the pennies raised , you deserve a big pat on the back for that one...

Unknown said...

That room is lookingggggggg good! I haven't rode a bike since I was at school, maybe its time to get back on the saddle!!! Right, well, one of my guilty pleasures, I have many, is chumky kitkats, i love eating all the chocolate first, then dunking the wafer part into a hot cup of tea!!! Yes please!xxx

Country Style Living said...

Really well done with BHF, thats brilliant...Good Luck with the weight loss, I need to join you!