Monday 5 April 2010

Notebook Monday




Sounds such an interesting book doesn't it? I'd love to see what they come up with.

A handmade design site. Lovely notebooks, keyrings, tablemats, doorstops etc.

A pretty blog i've recently discovered.


-A pretty rhyme:
"It is the season now to go about the country high and low, Among the lilacs hand in hand, And two by two in fairy land." ~Robert Louis Stevenson



-Words to live by:
One way to open your eyes is to ask yourself. what if i had never seen this before? what if i knew i would never see it again? - rachel carson

Selling Yankee Candles and other gifts.

xx

(Pictures from Weheartit)

8 comments:

Clare said...

That tower cottage looks amazing! x

salty pebble said...

love your notebook monday!! ;0)xx
must go check out those sights...love finding new sites to visit x

Thecraftytrundler said...

What a lovely, inspirational post! Will have to check out those websites!!

Sharon xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Love this post!!! I've checked out thos websites!! Lovely, looks like I might have to visit Billericay for the Yankees though!!!!
xxxx

Lisa said...

Oh I love the DearEmma website!
Lisa x

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Hi there
Thanks for popping by my blog, It's lovely to keep meeting new folk. Am just off to check out your links. Will pop by again.
Jenny x

Dawn said...

Lovely! Some new website to check out - the spring cleaning will have to wait.

Lynn said...

Hi, LissyLou!

I couldn't find an email address for you, so I'm responding here to your comment at my blog. Still chortling heartily at the business of getting caught on doorknobs, if only because I routinely do the same. Rosebushes are problematic, too...

What a gorgeous blog you have! I'll be back to savor it after the littles are asleep!

Happy springy week... Lynn