Monday 1 March 2010

Notebook Monday


Take a look at this interesting place to stay in North Yorkshire.


or how about:


Which has unusual places to stay, such as:
'Wendy', The Aberporth Express in Wales


or
A Romany Caravan in the Black Mountains
-Words of Wisdom

Only buy clothes that make you want to do a small dance in the changing room.


-Homemade toffee popcorn

Melt together:
50g butter/50g brown sugar/2 tbsp golden syrup
pour over popcorn and toss.

Where you can buy gifts like these:




 


xx

(Photos taken from the relevent websites)

7 comments:

salty pebble said...

awww woweee what a fairytale! love the romany style and the gypsy caravan in the middle of no where!
oh what a dream of beauty!
lovely post as always xx

those tea cups and tea pot! make me want tea xx enjoy your day xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I love the idea of staying in the Romany style caravan!!! Lovely!!!
I also really LOVE your words of wisdom!!! I did in fact buy a dress for my holiday on Saturday that made me want to do just that!!!! How did your fundraising go on Saturday????
xxxx

Clare said...

:o I want that teapot and I want to stay in a romany caravan! x

Lululiz said...

I like the ABC flashcards, very nostalgic.

Dawn said...

What a great source of information you are! Who needs magazines?

Kelly said...

What pretties! I love the mug!
I'd love to stay in any of those places!

Helen said...

absolutely lovley blog ! Luv helen Xx