Tuesday 13 October 2009

An award, choccies and a gift

Thank you Itch2stitch for passing this award on to me.

There are two parts to this award.
1.To ask and to award those things and people in our lives that quite literally bathe our souls. Those places, things or people that inspire you or make you happy.
Who or what do we immerse ourselves in? that give us a lift and helps us to manage the rest of our day. That cleanse refresh and do indeed Bathe our very inner beings. (words taken from Mummy Boo Bear who created this lovely award).
And 2. To award the people whose blogs i love.

So. No.1

-Of course my hubbie and my boys. No explaination needed.
-Music - there are so many songs that really 'speak' to me - i couldn't bear not to listen to it.
-Films - a good film does wonders for me. It amazes me how two hours of some films can make me feel so uplifted and positive.
-Blogging - i love it.
-The sea - i love to be by the sea, walking by it, having breakfast or just eating an icecream. I love the sounds and the feeling of being at the edge of the world!
-My best friend - She makes me laugh, i can tell her anything.

No.2.
I want to pass this award on to these 6 blogs:

-Snapdragon-i love your blog, i love your products.
-Mrs B-yes i have given this lady another award - you honestly cheer me up so much with your wonderful, honest and funny posts.
-Littlesuitcase- i am loving your daily 30 ways to make life beautiful, very entertaining and very positive.
-Kelly and victoria - i can tell you 2 are great friends - i love both your entertaining blogs, they make me smile. I can't wait to meet you two one day soon.
-thebigstoveyear-Girls i love your new blog. Your inspire me to cook more. Cooking has never been so fun with you 2 around!!!!

Don't feel you have to pass this on girls. Although i'd love to know what bathes your souls!


On Friday night me and my Brother in Law had a Sex and the city night (we both love that programme)- with lots of cocktails!!! I had some cream left so today i decided to make choccies!! Yummy very impressed - infact theres none left!!!


Click to enlarge.


mmmmmmmmmm.....will make these again!

Now i know that Suzie has recieved her giveaway goodies, i can show you what i sent her. Aswell as the framed childhood prints (which, by the way i think would look fantastic if the frames were painted white) and candle snuffler above, i also sent her a handmade book mark and needlebook:


Some Emma Bridgewater Bless you tissues and some incense sticks.
If you'd like to have ago at winning my new giveaway then check out my previous post.

xx

12 comments:

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

Well done on the award. Oh my goodness look at those chocs! Yummy! :) x

Kelly said...

Looks like you had great fun with the Sex and the City night! (With M I'm assuming ha ha)
Thanks for the award! I have a few to get through but will post ASAP x

Lots of Love

Kelly xxx

Unknown said...

Yes, thank you again for your lovely parcel, I will be posting about it on Friday. I have been knocked down by some awful lurgy this week and I am dreadfully behind. I sent you an email too, thanking you, but I will be posting some photos on friday of your wonderful giveaway treats. May I say the tissues have come in very handy. I will have to save one for the photos!!! Loved reading your bathing soul! Suzie. xxx

LPFish said...

awwww - thankyou sooo much, it is what we wanted, to encourage people to WANT to cook more :) xxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Thank you for the award hun!

Victoria xx

Thedarkerside73 said...

Congrats on the award!

Oooh those choccies look rather fab. And watching good old SATC with your BIL wow! cant imagine doing that with any of mine. (I struggle with the DH! lol.

Hope you had a great time.



MBBx

Claire said...

Hi, thanks for welcoming me back!! If your friend wants any info on JAH just let me know! Those choccies look delicous, sounded like a perfect night in!! Claire x

Unknown said...

Tis me again! I have done a post of thanks now! Posted today instead of tomorrow this week. Thanks again! Suzie. xxx

Heart in the country said...

HI

Please check out my blog, you've been partnered with Twiggy peasticks.

Kx

Twiggy said...

Hello lovely, you're my swap partner, yay!! Send me an email and we'll get chatting :)
twiggy x

Shsjndkdns said...

Glad your goodies got to you ok, and hope you enjoy using them :) thankyou again for bidding! xx

Mrs B said...

Lissy that is just so lovely! I feel twice blessed! thankyou! Big love MrsB x