Tuesday 28 July 2009

Peter Pan

It was my Mum's birthday on Sunday. I made her this smelly hanging heart and got her a large baby powder yankie candle (her fave), a poppy flower fairy bookmark, some malteasers and a keyring with the boys pictures. (Can you spy the lovely tag given to me by Lobster and Swan?)


And then her main gift was tickets to see Peter Pan in Kensington gardens. What a fabulous and magical show it was.
Beforehand we went to the Diana Princess of Wales memorial playground which is lovely. We also rode on the carousel.
My new bag came out for its first trip and it didn't disapoint.


We had a great day and finished off with dinner at Giraffe. We toasted the day with a fab cocktail called Silk Stocking - yummy!!!!

xx

10 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

What lovely pressies for your mum! Your bag is gorgeous. Looks like you had a really nice time :)

Mel xxx

MelMel said...

Hello!
Wow, I must go there when I'm in London next....looks amazing!

Happy Birthday to your mum, lovely gifts!xxx

Beki said...

What a wonderful day, I would love to see that and waht lovely gifts you gave your Mum!
((hugs))
Beki xxx

Cal said...

That looks great. And super pressies for mum too.
Cal x

Floss said...

What a great day. The poppy flower fairy particularly caught my imagination - I've just rediscovered my vintage Flower Fairy books and they are astonishingly charming.

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I've seen Peter Pan advertised and thought about booking myself some tickets!

Victoria xx

Thecraftytrundler said...

Happy Birthday to mum!! Looks as though everyone had a lovely time!!!
I do like the little heart you made, and would love that CK bag!!!!!
Enjoy your week : )

Sharon xx

Rubyred said...

What a wonderful day! Such lovely presents for your mum too!
Rachel x

Joshy and belle said...

it sounds like a lovely day!
fliss xx

Mrs D's Recipes For Life said...

Looks like a fun day and Peter Pan is always magical!
Lucky Mum!!!

Love
Kelly xx