Saturday 10 January 2009

The first blog

So here it is my first blog:

I've been reading other blogs for a few months and have decided to start my own.

What do i hope to get out of blogging:

Time to put my feet up with a hot drink, and chill for a while doing something for me.

To make new friends

To realise that i have so many lovely things that are in my life

What do i hope others will get out of my blog:

Time to put their feet up with a hot drink, and chill for a while doing something for them.

To make a new friend.

To realise there are so many lovely things in their lives.

1 comment:

Thecraftytrundler said...

I didn't realise you were a new blogger too! From what I've seen I've enjoyed it, and like yourself, would like to make friends with other like minded people too.I also agree that there are lots of lovely things in our lives, and this is a great place to share them.
Looking forward to see your blog develop, and also mine. You are welcome to visit any time!

Take care, and Happy Blogging! : )

Sharon x