Wednesday 28 January 2009

The 2 little boys

I think it's about time that i told you a little about my '2 little boys'..................

My eldest loves Ben 10, Top gear and Tom and Jerry at the moment, he called his 2 fish Tom and Jerry. His other 'pet' is Spotty dog, his favourite cuddly dog that he takes to bed with him. He loves cheese, chocolate and apple juice. He has loved trains since he was a baby, he loves to play Mariokart on the Wii and enjoys going to Beavers. He is a wonderful big brother and much to mine and my husbands disappointment loves his brother 'a bit more' than he does us.

The littlest loves The night Garden, dancing and getting into trouble!! He loves his big brother, eating olives and tomatoes, likes to squint when having his photo taken and enjoys giving cuddles.


A photo of my eldest taken 3 years ago when he was at pre-school playing with the trains, that the ladies used to get out just for him.

I love Humphreys corner

Tom and Jerry

My eldest loves to write and draw, he even has his own diary (his own idea)

The littlest has his own spotty dog, with a cap and scarf knitted by his great Nan.

The littlest loves dancing with Po.
xxx

5 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

They sound lovely! My little one loves Night Garden as well, her favourite toy is Upsy Daisy and her musical bed but she loves all the other characters too. So sweet when they dance.

mel xxx

Emily said...

The sound so cute! I miss the preschool days. Have a great day :)

Thecraftytrundler said...

They are two lovely little lads!!! It's great so see them grow, and develop their own personalities. At the moment, Aaliyah is only 13 months old, so I wonder what she will be like? If she takes after mum, a little madam!! Yes, she loves 'In the night garden' too.

Sharon xx

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

They sound lovely and oh so sweet.I liked seeing the telly tubby again. i used to have one of those toast things that you press in to the toast, it used to say tubby toast! wish I still had it. Youre never too old for tubby toast x

Beki said...

I think I left you a comment a few blogs up from you book blog saying we shared the same taste in books, adults and childrens.
Just had another read, is that a box set of Milly Molly Mandy's?
I really wish i'd kept all my childhood books, mind you I wouldn't have the space to store them, it's hard enough now lol!
Your little boys are so sweet, cherish every moment. I certainly am with Jack. My eldest is 19 and Jess is 10, it's gone so quickly.
Take care
Big hugs
Beki xxx